Sunday 1 February 2009

Welcome to my little blog.

I've been thinking about starting a blog now for some time but it wasn't until I read Karon's blog over at Dream Country Chat that I thought - stop faffing about and just do it!!

I've got my own business making and selling country style items, which range from items made from antique French linens and vintage quilts to wreaths and swags made from natural botanics.

We also have a little barn which we have bought in France. This is truly a little gem in heaven - or it will be if we ever get it finished. Come to think of it started would be good!! Anyway, I thought I would use the blog to tell of my daily goings on, both with the business and our little french dream.

Please do stop by and say hello - I'd love to hear from you all out there.

Pumpkins
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment